Date of Last Revision: On January 19 2011 at 09:10 am
These Terms and Conditions govern the access and use of Public Pages.
Public Pages allow you to promote your brand, your company, or even make your own promotion. Through these Public Pages, you build a bond with your audience and announce them your latest news or products. We also provide you way to survey your audience, these results are made anonymously by your audience. We want to respect the privacy of Yuuby members, so we don't share any personal information on the results of a survey. If you decide to create a Public Page, we ask that you submit to the following:
- Public Pages are only intended to promote a brand, company, organization, profit or not, a personality, an artist or band.
- Public Page must be manage by an authorized representative and have the necessary rights to create and maintain the Page.
- Pages are open to the public, any user of Yuuby is free to link your page to its own profile. Similarly, any information sharing cannot be restricted. However, if you believe that a member hurt your Page, you can ban this user temporarily or definitively.
- We have no obligation to publish your content on your Public Page.
- You cannot use the name Yuuby to promote your products.
- Your pages are governed by these conditions, you cannot impose yours to your audience, expect user you banned from your Public Page.
- We can restrict your Public Page if we found contents that don't respect the law of your country. For example, we may block access to minors in your Public Page if we found contents reserved for adults.